- Geologist, Free-Lance consultant in the Dimension Stone sector (marbles, granites, travertines and other stones) since 1983. 38 years of experience.
- Owner of PSC (PRIMAVORI STONE CONSULTING)
- Consultancy activity provided for extraction, application, standardization and installation of stone materials; elaboration and management of Pre-Feasibility and Feasibility Projects; Know-How transfer; Market analysis and studies; Business-contacts; Consultancy for legal disputes (national and international); Organization and coordination of professional and international Workshops; Professional Formation and Training Programmes
- Activities carried out in 63 countries, 5 continents.
- 1996-2001: Managing Director of self-owned PRISMA s.r.l. (Stone import-export and trading + specialized consultancy services).
- Consultant for:
- IS.I.M. (International Institute of Marble), Milano, Italy (‘97-‘10)
- I.C.E. (Italian Agency for Foreing Trade, Roma, Italy (dal ’97)
- Centre for the Development of Enterprise, Bruxelles, Belgium (‘94-‘00)
- Director of marble quarry “Gioia Piastrone”, (1993-2004), Massa, Italy.
- Teaching assignments (contract-based) in 6 Italian Universities:
- Dept. of Earth Sciences, Universities of Genova (’95-’96), Torino (’96-’98), Parma (’00-’01), Siena (’01-’04);
- Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Bergamo (‘05-’10) (Course: Technology and application of stone materials);
- Dept. of Architecture and Urban Studies DAsTU, Politecnico of Milano, Italy (’09-’14); 2nd Level Master “Architecture and Construction: Contemporary Planning with stone” (Modulus: Technology and application of the stone materials)
- Seminarial activity (165 places) in Italy and abroad;
- Vice-Chair (respons. for Europe) of HSS Board (Heritage Stone Subcommission; 2016-2020);
- Member of the UNI/CT 033/GL 20 Commission “Stone floors and claddings ” (Italian and European activity for standardization).
- Author of 10 books + 10 Treatises, including the most complete sectorial bilingual Lexicon “Il Primavori”, 2.500 terms)
- Author of 165 publications on specialized magazines
- Member of Technical-Scientific Committee of the magazines: MARMOMACCHINE (from 1993); MARMOMACCHINE INTERNATIONAL (1993-2009); L’INFORMATORE DEL MARMISTA (from 2012); DIAMANTE (2014-2020).
- Rewarded with MASTRO D’ARTE DELLA PIETRA (2020)
- Professional Order of the Geologists of Tuscany: ordinary member N° 607
- A.N.I.M (National Association of Mining Engineers): adherent member
COUNTRIES WHERE THE ACTIVITY HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT:
- EUROPE: ARMENIA, BELGIUM, CROATIA, FRANCE, GREECE, HUNGARY, ITALY, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, SERBIA-MONTENEGRO, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA, POLAND, KAZAKHSTAN, AUSTRIA, IRELAND
- AFRICA: MAURITANIA, EGYPT, GHANA, ZAMBIA, NAMIBIA, SOUTH-AFRICA, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, TANZANIA, KENIA, UGANDA, ANGOLA, MADAGASCAR, ZIMBABWE, TUNISIA, MOROCCO, LYBIA, SENEGAL, ALGERIA
- AMERICAS: U.S.A., CANADA, DOMINICAN REP., SURINAME, JAMAICA, BRASIL, ARGENTINA, ECUADOR, PERU, COLOMBIA
- MIDDLE-EAST: IRAN, SAUDI ARABIA, JORDAN, SYRIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, OMAN, QATAR, LEBANON
- FAR EAST: CHINA, INDIA, THAILAND, VIETNAM, INDONESIA, EAST TIMOR
- AUSTRALIA: QUEENSLAND, VICTORIA, NEW SOUTH WALES states
CONTACTS: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ph. +39/348/412940